WATCH THE MAGICAL LIGHTS DANCE ACROSS THE SKY
This great excursions take you away from the buzzing city to a darker area where the dancing northern lights dominate the night sky.
The Northern Lights tour in Iceland takes you to see a spectacular natural phenomenon which happens during the winter months. The Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis, are caused by the interaction of particles from the sun with the upper atmosphere near the North Pole. Northern Lights in Iceland are visible during the winter months, from late August to April.
The locations visited during the Northern Lights tour vary from day to day depending on weather conditions. Because this tour is weather dependent, sightings are not guaranteed. However, if you don‘t see any Northern Lights during this tour, you are welcome to join the tour again, free of charge.
Please note that indicated return times can vary.
Duration: 3 hours
Season: September - April
Prices Includes:Bus fare, Approx. 3 hours guided tour, Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure
Recommended: Good footware, warm cloths, glows and a wooly
- Travellers with young children are advised to take the 19:30 departure which is available from 16 October through 14 March 2016.
- This tour depends on weather and sightings are not guaranteed.
- Indicated return times can vary due to road & weather conditions.
- If you don't see any lights on the tour you can re-book again for free.
- Remember to dress warmly.
Obs! This tour is in English
This excursion is operated by: Reykjavik Excursions